Wednesday, November 21, 2012

WTF Wednesday - "Literally" the Best Day Ever

Do you remember when words used to mean something?  I mean, when they literally used to mean something?

Literally has lost its meaning.  This word used to mean "in the literal sense" - in other words, these words I have said are something you can take to the bank. I'm not speaking figuratively - the reason for this term to exist is to differenciate these two concepts. 

More and more I'm hearing things like:

This is literally the last twinkie on Earth.
  - No it's not. 

I would literally kill for a twinkie right now.
 - If you would then my obligation as a citezen is to inform the police.

There is literallly nothing to do right now.
 - Then how are you talking?

I literally have nothing to wear.
 - Good, then that makes the choice easy.

I'm literally going to explode from all the Turkey I've eaten.
 - Shit kids, someone get the camera!


I think I'd be a better person of people didn't suck so much.

Thanks for your eyeballs.
 - DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment